Three hundred ten million people use PayPal for money transfer, online payments and funds transfer…
Citibank Customer Care Numbers | Mailing Addresses & Support Hours
Citibank is one of the oldest fully-operating banks ever established with a plethora of customers all over the world. The need to contact the ever-growing bank established in the United States itself through customer service has risen over time, as it includes the essential, necessary communication networks to run a smooth journey of conversation between the consumer and the provider.
Customer service makes the intentions of the company very clear and tells its Vision associated with the company, which would only help the customers to contact the company if any problems arise.
Citi Bank Support
Citibank is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation founded in 1812 is one of the most trusted banks in the world with its reach in 19 countries. It has its headquarters in New York. Citibank has 2649 branches in 19 countries.
Since this bank was founded in the US, a major number of its branches are situated in the US and Mexico, with 723 branches in US and 1,494 branches in Mexico operated by its subsidiary Banamex. Citibank has over 200 million happy customers. Aside from banking services, Citibank provides you with some additional services to its customers.
With this large number of customers, Citibank has to keep up with their needs to keep them happy and satisfied. Here’s when Citibank customer service comes to action. With over 2,04,000 employees, Citibank customer service is there to assist you with anything you need. This high quality of customer service provided by Citibank is the sole reason why Citibank has made it to number three in the list of largest banks in the United States.
Citibank Customer Service Numbers
Citibank customer care service is active 24×7 and ready to solve any of your queries with its world-class customer care service. It has provided many ways to contact its customer care service like phone numbers, emails, mails and live chat. The details of how you can contact them is listed below.
Main Citi Customer Service Numbers
|Customer Care Number||1 (800) 374-9700|
|Citibank Credit Card customer service||1 (800) 950-5114|
All other Citibank phone numbers regarding banking, Citi Gold, personal loans, mortage, Citibank credit card customer care numbers, etc are mentioned below.
Citi Contact Number for Banking
- Online Banking Support: 1-800-374-9700
- TTY: 1-877-693-0372
- Apply for an Account & Check your Application Status: 1-800-745-1534
Citibank Contact Numbers for Personal Loans
- Citi Personal Loans Toll Free Number: 1-800-685-0935
- TTY/TDD phone services for the hearing impaired: 1-800-945-0258
Citi Cards Telephone Number
- Citibank Credit Card phone number for General Support & Servicing: 1-800-950-5114
- TTY Citi Credit Card customer service number for Lost Card: 1-800-325-2865
- Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application Status: 1-888-201-4523
- Apply for a Costco Credit Card & Check your Application Status: 1-877-343-4118
- TTY services number to check card application status: 1-866-210-0617
- Citigroup Service at Client Espanol: 1-800-947-9100
Citi Mortage Customer Service Numbers
- New first mortgage or refinance: 1-800-248-4638
- New home equity lines or loans: 1-877-362-9100
- Servicing (if you receive statements from CitiMortgage): 1-800-283-7918
- Servicing (if you receive statements from Citibank, N.A.): 1-800-685-0935
- Citi Card Phone Number Servicing (if you receive statements from Cenlar and are a Citi Private Bank customer): 1-855-839-6250
- Servicing (if you receive statements from Cenlar): 1-855-839-6253
CitiGold Customer Service
- Online Banking Support: 1-866-405-4036
- Apply for a CitiGold Account & Check your Application Status: 1-888-967-8200
- Private Client
- General Support & Servicing: 1-888-500-5008, 1-210-677-3788 (outside the US)
- Citi Gold International General Inquiry Phone Number: 1-866-637-9042, 1-813-604-3006 (outside the US)
- Private Client International General Support & Servicing: 1-877-309-0914, 1-813-604-3080
Citibank Numbers for Business Banking
- For Small Business Banking: 1-877-528-0990
- CitiBusiness Online Support: 1-800-285-1709
- Online for Small Business: 1-855-505-2484
- General Support & Servicing: 1-800-870-1073, 1-210-677-3781 (outside the US)
- Citi Private Bank Online Technical Support: 1-877-836-9132
- Citi Private Bank CitiBusiness Accounts: 1-866-513-7802
- Mortgage Servicing – Cenlar: 1-855-839-6250
Other Citi Bank Customer Service Toll Free Numbers
- Small Business Banking Servicing & Support: 1-877-528-0990
- Citi Retirement Services: 1-800-695-5911
- Global Executive Banking Number: 1-866-213-0890, 1-813-604-3290 (outside the US)
- International Personal Banking: 1-800-568-8555, 1-813-604-3000
Citibank Customer Service Hours
Citibank Customer care service is there for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So, you can call Citibank customer service phone number and get support anytime. But it is better to call during the bank hours. Citibank Live chat is active from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM for seven days a week. The maximum wait on the customer care line is around three minutes, and the average is for two minutes long or less, depending on the traffic.
Citi Bank Hours
Normal Citibank hours of operation are 10 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday and closed on Saturdays & Sundays. However, the ATMs are open 24 hours.
CitiBank Corporate Address
Citibank headquarters is in New York, NY, The United States. Customers can write a letter to the Citi company by explaining the problems with banking services. You can report a complaint on the products and services of Citi with the help of Citi Bank Mailing Address. We suggest the people writing a letter to the below Citibank mailing address is a simple format to solve their issues.
Citibank Address for Mailing:
U.S. Service Center
P.O. Box 769007
San Antonio, TX 78245-9966
Citibank Service Center Address:
120 W Broadway,
All the mailing addresses for different services are available on https://online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
Citi Official Website
With the help of Citi Bank Official page, customers can check the easy and best ways to contact the customer service. The company offers many services like live chat, send a mail, book an appointment, visit a branch, write to the branches. At Citi Bank Website: online.citi.com, individuals can get banking, lending, credit cards, investing and Citigold services.
Citibank Near Me
You can access the Citibank store locator if you want to find the nearest Citibank to you- online.citi.com/US/ag/citibank-location-finder.
Email Address for Citibank
There is no Citibank email address for customer service. Instead you can use the Citibank live chat support. You can reach Citibank customer care service through live chat service provided by Citibank. To chat with the customer care representative, just click the link given below: online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus. If you have any fraud mails and you think its from Citi email address, you can report them through the contact numbers provided above.
Social Media – Citi Banking Customer Service
Citi 24 Hours Customer Care services are possible through social networking sites. The customers of Citigroup must follow them at social media. Citi social media sites provide useful information like new schemes in the banking sector, credit cards. People can file a claim on the Citi Bank services, products by using technicians at social networking sites.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi
- Twitter: twitter.com/citi
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/citi
- LikedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
- RSS: www.citigroup.com/citi/contact.html
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/citi/
How do I complain about Citibank?
Citibank has provided many ways you can register your complaint with them. Some of these ways are listed below:
- Citibank complaints number: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Live Chat: online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus.
- Mail in your complaint addressing the headquarters- 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013, United States.
- Use its Social Media pages to complain about the Citibank products or services.
The Citibank customer service should be reasonably and broadly understood as an organization which focuses on building a better and user-friendly network amongst its bankers and the consumers.
It is brilliant of a company like this to provide such facilities at fingertips which helps to build perfect long-term relationships with the customers, while also taking care of their feedback, and sort them properly to pick out the needed information and opinions which can turn out to be of more exceptional help to the customers as well as to the company itself. A proper availability and flexibility towards the services provided to the customers would not only satisfy them, but it will also be a step towards the benefit of the company and betterment of the product itself.
How much does Citibank pay customer service reps?
Here is the full list of the approx annual income of customer service reps of Citibank:
|Customer Service||Average salary||Per|
|Account Resolution Specialist||$44,416||Year|
|Call Center Representative||$18.34||Hour|
|Customer care specialist||$32,261||Year|
|Customer relations representative||$90,662||Year|
|Customer service analyst||$49,433||Year|
|Customer service collections representative||$12.66||Hour|
|Customer service manager||$36,971||Year|
|Customer service representative||$32,146||Year|
|Customer service supervisor||$36,924||Year|
|Customer service lead||$39,651||Year|
How can I contact Citibank?
Citibank customer care service provides many ways to contact them, including phone numbers- 1 (800) 374-9700, Live chat, (online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus) and Mailing Addresses.
How do I contact Citibank credit card?
The customer care number for all Citibank credit card queries is 1 (800) 950-5114, or you can write to them to their mailing address available at online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
How to pay a Citibank credit card bill by phone?
You can pay a Citibank credit card bill by phone by calling 1-800-950-5114. You can submit payment through an automated service or request to speak to a customer service representative. Your birthdate and last four digits of your Social Security Number are required for verification. To submit payment, you will need your bank information, the 16-digit card account number, card expiration date, and three-digit security code. Choose and confirm your payment amount.
How can I talk to the customer care executive of Citibank?
If you want to ask your question personally to a Citibank executive, you can dial Citibank customer care service number 1 (800) 374-9700.
Why do all Citibank customer service have an accent?
All representatives of Citi Bank customer service are essentially trained before they get placed into the company. This makes them exceptionally good with respect to their accents.
How to cancel my Citibank customer service?
To cancel Citi customer services, you need to simply sign in and select the program or service you want to cancel. For further details you can contact their customer services-1 (800) 374-9700.
How do I contact Citibank customer service Philippines?
Contact Citibank customer service Philippines at (632) 8708-7087. You can also make use of other services like chat and mailing from the website, https://www.citibank.com.ph/
What is Citibank Email address?
There is no email id provided for Citibank customer support.
How to email Citibank?
As there is no particular email id provided by Citibank, you can contact them via the char support or you can log in your Citibank account and mail them.
When it’s about taking care of more than a billion national and international customers of a multinational bank to the likes of Citibank itself, there should not be any setbacks to provide to its consumers in any way. Hence, the omniscient and omnipresent customer service that they provide is only a few clicks and taps away.
This Post Has 0 Comments